Glenorchy Parish Church, also known as Glenorchy Kirk
The present building was opened in 1811 so we celebrated the bicentenary in 2011.
There is a new edition of the history booklet available for £5 plus p&p (amount tbc). It is also intended to put some information here in due course.
is sadly derelict. The hope is to have it demolished soon and ask the Community Orchard to plant fruit trees there. There are plans to put up a display board of its history and perhaps a picnic table to encourage people to enjoy the tranquillity.
St Conan’s Kirk
is within the parish but owned by an independent trust. For more information on its history go to their website http://www.stconanskirk.org.uk/